New Parent Info
Welcome to Troop 49!
Our goal is for your son to enjoy a full and rewarding scout experience with our Troop.
As a parent all of the new information that comes with crossing over can be overwhelming. Here are the five most important things to do:
- Attend the next Troop meeting. We meet every Tuesday evening at Faith Lutheran Church. Introduce yourself and ask lots of questions.
- Complete and turn in the scout application and payment.
- Complete and turn in the BSA Annual Health and Medical Record for your Scout.
- Read the first three chapters of the Boy Scout Handbook.
- Attend our next camp out with your Scout.